Recipe: Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Written By:Cameron Linville
- 2 servings of EVOLUTION_18 Afternoon Chocolate
- 1 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and add in all of the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Combine the two bowls and mix until the flour is absorbed.
- Pour the mixture into a muffin tray and bake in the oven at 375 degrees for ~25 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.