Recipe: The Extra-Green Mint Chocolate Smoothie
- Written By:Carla Contreras
This refreshing mint smoothie gives you an extra kick of greens to fuel your day. Use fresh or frozen greens of choice. The riced cauliflower adds extra creaminess (adding a banana also works, as well as a 1/4 of an avocado). Add as little or as much plant based milk as you like, less will make your smoothie thicker.
- 1 to 1.5 cups plant-based milk
- 2 cups greens, like baby spinach or kale
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower (optional)
- 1 scoop EVOLUTION_18 Relaxing Mint Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder (optional)
Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend for 30 seconds and increase to high for 30 seconds. Serve over ice.
Chef Carla Contreras is the founder of the online cooking school Cook+Chop. She competed on season 12 of Chopped! on Food Network. She is Nutritious Life Certified, a Certified Holistic Health Coach, a food stylist, and photographer with a stacked culinary resume.