Recipe: Bobbi's Milky Way Smoothie
- Written By:Carla Contreras
This two-ingredient smoothie is a delicious treat that is packed with protein. Bobbi makes this in her Vitamix at home and in the office, but it also works when stirred vigorously into a glass. This recipe doubles well.
Pro tip: When traveling, place both powders in an empty bottle and then fill with filtered water and shake. Drop in a whisk ball or shaker, for a smoother consistency.
- 1 scoop EVOLUTION_18 Relaxing Chocolate
- 1 scoop EVOLUTION_18 Rexlaing Vanilla
- 10 ounces filtered water
- Add the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend for 30 seconds on high.
Make It Your Own:
- Replace the water with plant-based milk of choice.
- Add a shot of espresso and serve over ice.
- Add this to a popsicle mold and freeze for two to three hours or overnight.
Chef Carla Contreras is the founder of the online cooking school Cook+Chop. She competed on season 12 of Chopped! on Food Network. She is Nutritious Life Certified, a Certified Holistic Health Coach, a food stylist, and photographer with a stacked culinary resume.