Five Easy Steps to Achieve a Natural Makeup Look
It’s amazing what the right makeup can do. Concealer that hides a late night, liner that makes your eyes stand out, or blush that makes you look like you’ve just come in from a run. It’s not about wearing less makeup; it’s about wearing the right makeup. The right makeup can make you feel better and more confident.
- Concealer tackles under-eye darkness and discoloration. I always say that concealer is the secret of the universe. It brightens the under-eye area and hides dark circles so you don’t look tired.
- Blush makes everyone look pretty. It warms up your complexion and brightens your face. A shade that matches the color your cheeks turn when they naturally flush is a good everyday choice. You can use a brighter blush for evening, or layer it on top of the neutral shade for a pop of color.
- Whether you want to create a dramatic look or just want to make your eyes stand out, liner is the key. Make sure to go from the inner to outermost corner of your eye. Lining only half your eye will make them look smaller and like you only lined them halfway.
- Mascara will define and open up your eyes. Layering different formulas of mascara can help you to achieve the benefits from each one of them whether it be lengthening, volumizing, etc. Make sure it’s the blackest of the black mascara.
- Every woman should have a natural shade of lipstick that she can swipe on without looking in the mirror. The best choice is one that actually looks like your lips. It’s your own nude.