4 Fiber-Packed Recipes From GG Crackers
- Written By:Bobbi Brown
I’ve been a big fan of GG Crackers for a while now and I'm really excited to share these recipes from their team with you. What I love about these "crispbreads" is that they're low-carbs and packed with fiber (4 grams per cracker!), which makes them the perfect fill-you-up snack.
Check out the recipes below and enter to win some GG crackers over on @EVOLUTION_18
- 4 GG crackers
- About 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- About 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Italian seasoning
Spread marinara sauce on your GG Crackers, making sure to spread until the edges
Evenly spread the shredded mozzarella cheese over the marinara sauce
Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning to your taste
- Bake your pizzas in a toaster oven set to 350 until cheese is bubbly, or microwave them just until the cheese melts!
Optional: add your favorite pizza toppings: pepperoni, cherry tomatoes & basil, parmesan cheese, ham & pineapple.
- 4 pulverized GG crackers (about 1/3 cup)⠀
- 4 large egg whites (about 1/2 cup)⠀
- 2 tbsp water (or milk/plant-based milk)⠀
- 1 tsp baking powder⠀ ⠀
Stir or blend all ingredients together.
Preheat your waffle maker according to the manufacturer's directions and lightly grease.
Use 1/4 cup scoop to portion waffles and cook in a waffle maker until cooked through.
Repeat for rest of batter. Makes about 3 x 1/4 cup waffles.
- Top with your favorite toppings! We also like to use two waffles to create delicious fiber-filled waffle sandwiches.
GG Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 egg
- 3-4 pulverized GG Crackers
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- A pinch of salt
- 5 mozzarella string cheese sticks, cut in half
- Marinara sauce for dipping ⠀⠀⠀⠀
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.⠀⠀⠀
Whisk egg in medium-sized bowl and set aside.⠀⠀⠀⠀
Mix pulverized GG Crackers, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper together in a shallow dish.⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dip cheese in egg, fully coat in dry mixture, then transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Enjoy with marinara sauce for dipping.
GG Chocolate Bark
- 4 GG crackers⠀⠀
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips⠀
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Toppings of your choice (we used chopped roasted almonds)⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ Directions:
Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between bursts.⠀⠀⠀
Cover GGs with chocolate mixture⠀⠀⠀
Sprinkle with your toppings⠀⠀⠀
- Let set in the fridge and enjoy!